Marketing intelligence is just the beginning
TechTarget's ROI Summit Austin introduces marketers to a new way of making decisions that guarantees pipeline growth and revenue.
Technology marketers are all on a quest to identify where the IT projects are located among their prospects and how to deliver true opportunities to their sales teams. On March 5th, TechTarget will spend the morning with more than 75 Austin-based marketers to discuss the mandate that has been placed on them to become more intelligent with their programs and strategies. Listed below are just a few of the topics that will be covered over the course of the morning.
- The power of intelligence and tips on how to inject data analytics into your marketing
- Insights that readily available data can provide marketers when running programs
- Effective ways to leverage intelligence and convert information into revenue
- The role intelligence plays across your marketing to improve the selling process
- Actionable applications around content marketing best practices
- Develop, map and review buyer personas, content attributes and content engagement
- Explore external sources of intelligence through LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- Personalize your content to meet the different needs of your customers
- Build a plan of attack and leverage all available tools and resources, especially social media
- Hear direct from Senior IT Decision Makers: Live and unplugged
- The decision making process, considerations, and influencers for today's IT executive
- How IT pros regard established brands versus new players
- The most effective ways for marketers to surround buying teams throughout the sales cycle
- Which marketing strategies have been successful and which have failed at engaging Senior IT decision makers and their budgets
Register now and join your marketing peers from leading technology organizations such as AMD, CacheIQ, Dell, LifeSize, NetApp, VMware and many others.